* Though I am no longer in the auto industry, it saddens me to see the Chrysler Corporation file for bankruptcy. Here’s hoping that they can rebound.
* I refuse to blog about the swine flu. Much too soon to determine whether or not the media is blowing this out of proportion.
* Congratulations to the Orlando Magic, my former part-time employer, for slaughtering the Philadelphia 76’ers – despite losing their best player (Dwight Howard) to suspension.
* Congratulations to Special Education teacher Anthony Mullen of Greenwich, Connecticut. He’s this year’s 2009 National Teacher of the Year (and also a former detective).
* Rest in peace, Bea Arthur. I forgot to mention this earlier this week.
Have a great weekend!